|la-condition-japonaise in general: Poetics of Imagination and Translation
|// Date: Thu, 7th July 2011
// Time: 21:00
// Duration: ~60 min
// Place: in the "passage" to the hinterhof not in the exhibition space.
"Poetics of Imagination and Translation"
with Ryuta Tanaka, Masayo Kajimura and Eisaku Nagira
la-condition-japonaise will present a screening night with Ryuta Tanaka (short films) Masayo Kajimura (experimental films) and Eisaku Nagira (animation films).
1. The Donkey by R. Tanaka (2009, 17 mins)
2. Envelope: Affectionately by M. Kajimura (2002, 14 mins)
3. Okular and other animation films by E. Nagira (2011 etc, approx. 10 mins)
4. Natsuno owari ni sekai no hate e - at the end of the summer to the end of the world by M. Kajimura (2009, 15 mins)
5. +34 by R. Tanaka（2010, 26 mins）
6. outside the sun is shining by M. Kajimura (2010, 9 mins)
Profile of Ryuta Tanaka:
1976 Born in Kagoshima, Japan.
1996 Studied in New York Film Academy.
2002-2004 Lived in Paris and Berlin.
2007 Founded Kuuma Productions and started to produce short films.
Profile of Eisaku Nagira:
1976 born in Osaka, Japan.
Lives and works since 2002 in Berlin. Currently studies animation film at "Hochschule für Film und Fernsehen (HFF) „Konrad Wolf“ Potsdam-Babelsberg."
Profile of Masayo Kajimura:
1976 born in Berlin/Germany
studied at Humboldt-University, Berlin and Institute of Advanced Media Arts and Sciences (IAMAS) Ogaki/Japan
lives and works in Berlin/Germany
|> July 07, 2011
| <- Back to: Discourse/Presentations